Academic reports that are generated by St Francis of Assisi Catholic Primary School will be made available as PDF documents to parents/guardians on SEQTA Engage. Families with multiple children at a school will be able to view their children’s information from the one SEQTA Engage account. Parents/guardians can only view students reports relating to their own child/children.
Welcome Email (Set up of username and password)
An email will be sent to the address recorded with the school, so please ensure you have given St Francis a current and up to date email address. This email will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how SEQTA Engage can be accessed. By following the prompts, you will be able to create your own username and password. You will have one week to create your account before the email will become invalid.
SEQTA Engage can be accessed in two ways:
1. Through the App- the App is available for iOS and Android devices.
· Click ‘Set Up Account’ on email
· Create a username and password
· Once the account is created, click the hamburger in the top left hand corner
· Click ‘Settings’
· Click ‘Connect to App’ and your app will be signed in
· Click ‘manual set up’ on app
· Enter the school’s URL: https://brightoncps.coneqt-p.cathednet.wa.edu.au/
· Click ‘Continue’
· Enter the 'username' and 'password'
2. Through the URL on a computer
· Enter the school’s SEQTA Engage website https://brightoncps.coneqt-p.cathednet.wa.edu.au/
· Enter username and password (this is set up from Welcome Email in Section 1 of this manual)
· Click Log in
If you have any further queries or require assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org