Dear Parents and Caregivers,
Welcome to St Francis of Assisi Catholic Primary School in the northern suburb of Butler, Perth. A vibrant and dynamic school community, we are dedicated to the mission of a Catholic education through a Christ-centred model. Our school motto, 'Be Faithful', reflects our commitment to be faithful to the Gospel teachings of Christ, and to support and nurture our children to reach their full potential spiritually, socially, emotionally and academically.
With a committed staff of professional educators, whose passion for learning is extended to our children, we provide a safe and supportive environment in which to challenge our children to grow and succeed. In partnership with our parent and parish community, we aim to develop flourishing faith-filled, lifelong learners.
Through a contemporary educational lens founded in data-driven best practice, St Francis of Assisi Catholic provides a high quality education for all children. We are an inclusive community that models the values of Christ by inviting and welcoming all cultures and backgrounds.
Opportunities at St Francis of Assisi include:
· Specialist Drama, Italian, Music, Phys Ed & Science
· Gifted & Talented Program
· 1:1 iPad Device program from Year 1-6 (school funded)
· High quality instruction from a professional and dedicated staff
· Play-based Early Childhood Education supportive of the Early Years Learning Framework
· Outstanding pastoral care
· Access to before and after school sporting opportunities
· Before and After School Care provided by CAMP Australia
· Nature playgrounds accessed by all children
· Contemporary teaching and learning environments reflective of 21st century learners
At St Francis of Assisi Catholic, our values of Respect, Responsibility, Honesty and 21st Century Learning are at the forefront of our education and care of the children, and by choosing St Francis of Assisi Catholic Primary School, we believe you will enjoy a rewarding and enriching educational experience.
We look forward to welcoming you into our wonderful school community.